Monday, March 19, 2007

She stinks

Okay, so I don't go to all of the HOA meetings. Mainly, because it's usually about cronies meddling in other people's affairs or complaining about one small thing after another. Tonight, a property manager attended the meeting to dispute the fines against his tenant for prohibited items on the balcony and for not picking up after her dog. As I'm listening to the case, her neighbors are also complaining about the smoking and the late-night partying. That's when I realized, I know this girl! She's the one who smokes pot. She said she would invite me over to party like it's 1999 but she never did.

2 comments:

rebekah said...

I call B.S.

I hate when people make those little promises that they don't intend to keep. I mean, this is not kindergarten anymore. I am grown. If you're not going to have me over, don't pretend. I will offer you the same courtesy.

I know. I am too hard on people. I expect a lot. I give a lot. A little honesty and respect, please.

Qcumber98 said...

Well, even if she invited me, I never had any intention of going anyways. I don't want to be in a pot smoke -filled room with her boyfriend and other potheads. I don't know why she would tell a complete stranger that she smokes pot. Why do women drop "bombs" like that?