Friday, March 2, 2007

A couple of things..

First off I'd like to say that I am whole heartly against animal slaughter. Especially cows, they protect our lands (uhuh) they are an active part of our eco-system (uhuh) and they have spots. Yet grilling up a steak sounds nice, so I'm taking all that back. :)

I'd also like to add the fact that Turbo Tax SUCKS. The free version that is, I've been waiting a long time to do my return and my retard accountant cancelled on me till the 17th! I want my LCD HDTV !!!! lol Although I should save it for tuition... what do I do?

Post on FWOT :)
Rainbow text to annoy the readers :)

1 comment:

Qcumber98 said...

Is your tax situation too complicated for the free version of TurboTax? Tell you what, I'll send you TaxCut. My return is pretty much done anyways. As for cows, I am good on the inside and tasty on the outside. :)